Tuesday, August 08, 2006

So Woz calls

And he starts on about the event yesterday. He's like, Uh, Steve, hi, yeah I was pretty pissed that I didn't get a free Mac Pro yesterday. I was like Woz, come on, I mean, I still give you a salary man for you to do nothing. I still give you an honorary pass to the WWDC and Expo's every year. Do you think this company runs itself? Who runs this machine now, eh? Like, you packed up your shit long ago and now you come to me like this cos you didn't get a Mac Pro. I pay for your ventures to the South Pole dude, seriously. You can pick up your Mac this afternoon, bro.

6 Comments:

Blogger AMD FanBoi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Fake Steve, so glad your back! We've missed you

4:05 PM  
Blogger Kim Roberts said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:04 AM  
Blogger John Muir said...

AMD - I'm over at the Real Fake Steve's Blog!!!!

COMMENT DELETED BY ADMINISTRATOR

1:03 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

COMMENT DELETED BY ADMINISTRATOR ASS

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home