Tuesday, August 08, 2006

So it wasn't enough...

Apparently some people aren't too happy about the lack of products we introduced yesterday. Well I say, screw them. You wanna see all the features of Leopard? So Redmond can just copy our ass today and release Vista tomorrow *laughs*? Of course, they wouldn't copy us and release our features in Vista tomorrow. They would copy us and release our features in Vienna in 5 years from now. Seriously though, don't you people understand how hard it was to complete our transition in 210 days (even though the XServe's wont ship for another 3 months)? Well, let me tell you, it was hard. I mean, not for me, but for the other guys, you know, the clever ones. Though it was hard for me when I had to fire that guy for trying to get in the same elevator as me. I mean, when I'm around, the elevator is mine, for some Zen time in between work.

We've got lots more stuff coming to you people who thought yesterday sucked. Did I mention how we've got so much more to show you in Leopard. This is just the tip of one large-ass iceberg baby, oh yeah, just the tip of the biggest, meanest damn iceberg ever.

5 Comments:

Blogger AMD FanBoi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:51 AM  
Blogger AMD FanBoi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Tha_Reverend said...

Sir Jobs,
I think Apple should do a product around midgets ... the iMidget or Midget-nano or fookin-Midget or something like that. This would rock the market!

- Tha Honorable Reverend Blaze

9:17 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

It is very clear you are not the original Fake Steve Jobs. You're not even a little bit funny. Give up now and surrender before someone mentions it on Digg.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Xenia said...

this is no longer funny now that we know who you are.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home